Below are the forms and applications that are needed to register with YMCA Youth and Government. Please review each form and view the Key Dates and Deadlines for due dates.
Registration and Scholarship Online Forms
- Student Registration Form and Leadership Application | Due December 1
Students must complete this online form to register for Youth and Government. Students will also have an opportunity to apply to serve as a Legislative Supporting Officer in this form. This form is due by December 1, 2018.
- Financial Assistance Application | Due December 1
YMCA Youth and Government will be offering financial assistance, ranging from $50 to $200 to offset program fees. Students interested in applying for financial assistance must complete this online application by December 1, 2018.
Medical Form and Code of Conduct
- Google Drive with Medical Form and Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct: All participants (adults and students) in YAG must review the Code of Conduct, along with their parents or guardians. All students will then need to sign the Agreement Page and return to their delegation director.
- Medical Form: All participants must complete the Medical Form, and students must have it signed by a parent/guardian.
Presiding Officer Candidate Filing Form
- Candidate Filing Form
Any student interested in running for one of the following Presiding Officer positions must complete this form: Governor, Lieutenant Governor, President of the Senate, and Speaker of the House. This form will be accepted until the first night of the State Conference.
Legislative Bill Submission Form
- Bill Submission Form | Due December 1
All Legislative participants must file a bill with the State Office by 11:59 p.m. on December 1, 2018. If two students are co-authoring a bill, only one form needs to be completed. Any bills submitted after the deadline will not be accepted and the student will be dropped from YAG.